Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LP#10: Goodnight

Written by: Benj Medina III
On: April 5, 2009 [Started: 12:40AM Finished: 1:01AM]

Since the day I met you
Every night is just like this
I'm always having a hard time sleeping
Because I can't stop thinking of you
If this would turn to be a disease
I would not bother to ask if there's a cure
Because I don't want to be cured
At times I want to stop thinking of you
But I can't help it
It's like turning into an addiction

Now it's getting worse
Even in my dreams it's you I see
For the first time I am not sure about how I feel
I don't know if it's right for me to feel like this
And everyday this feeling is just getting stronger
And I really want us to be together

What I am feeling is so real
But I am clueless about how you feel
I am not expecting anything
But I wish that somehow you are feeling the same way too

And every night before I go to sleep
I know you don't hear me
But every night since that day we met
I don't forget to say goodnight
And I just let the wind to guide it
And you'll be hearing it every night
Before you go to or even if you're already asleep

No comments:

Followers