Thursday, September 17, 2009

LP#22: Too Fast? So What?

Written by: Benj Medina III
Written on: Sept. 15'09 @ 5:20PM - 6:05PM

Verse 1:

Never experienced something like this before
Never thought I am going to meet someone like you
Thankful that I hit rock bottom
Because if I did not I would not met you

Verse 2:

Never expected for this thing to happen
Never thought things would be this fast for us
Thankful to the big guy up there
Because I know He made all of this possible

Verse 3:

We both know how hard it would be
We just have to be strong
Trust me and hold my hand
Together we can beat the odds

Refrain:

You're someone who's very special
And you know I love you
And I know you love me too
And I want to be with you all the time

Chorus:

So that I could hug you tight
And I could kiss your lips
And I would cherish every second
And I would make each moment special

Bridge:

With you I'm not afraid of anything
With you I'm willing to experience every thing
And even when I'm not with you
I will love you more than you'll ever do

No comments:

Followers