Thursday, July 22, 2010

LP#26: If You're Here

By: Benj Medina III
June 8, 2010: 10:47PM – 11:28PM

I’m lying on my bed
Thinking about you again
As if doing it the whole day isn’t enough
How I wish you’re here beside me tonight

If you’re here I won’t sleep
I’ll just stare at you and hear you breath
Steal a kiss from time to time
And I swear I’ll be up till the sun rise up

Let me be the first person you’ll see
The first person you’ll hear
The first person you’ll feel
After you wake up from a long night sleep

As if the whole night isn’t enough
How I wish I could stop the time
So we won’t need to get up
And just lie here all day long

You don’t have to speak
You can just continue to sleep
As I hug you tight
I swear I won’t let go from day to night

Every night this is what I pray for
Every shooting star this is what I wish for
Countless wishes and prayers over time
One of these could make you mine

I continue to believe that this can happen
Not because of my wishes and prayers
But because we can make this happen
For we are the answer to these wishes and prayers

No comments:

Followers