Friday, March 26, 2010

SP#1: Trust Me Girl

First song I have ever written and got to sing as well. I know I don't sound good but wth I just gave it a shot. Let me know what you think aryt? =)
Click here to listen to it =)

Trust Me Girl

Written by: Benj Medina III
Written on: Mar 21, 2010: 11:48PM

Never believed there is
Someone that is better
She was the best
And she seemed almost perfect

All of it changed
When I got to look at your page
Can’t believe you’re prettier than the best
You made me think about choosing you over her

I want to know more of you
Your beauty is too good to be true
That pretty face is
The one I want to see every day
I think it’s worth a try
Haven’t felt like this in a while
Can you trust me girl?
Just hold my hand
And I’ll never let you go

No comments:

Followers