Thursday, April 3, 2008

PP#1: Cellphone

I am always with you
wherever you go
as if I am your shadow
that cannot be separated from you

When I am not around
I am sure you will look for me
and you will get frustrated
until you find me
as if I am something special
that your mom gave to you

If you left me behind
I am sure you would come back for me
whenever I am not with you
I am like your money
that you forgot to bring with you

If I fall and you were able to catch me
you will be relieved but if you failed
I know that you will be worried
of what could just happen to me

And if I am hurt
I am sure you will do anything
for me to be back to normal again
as if I am someone special
that would'nt even try to hurt you

By the way it is your cellphone speaking
How I wish I am your cellphone

Then if you are my cellphone
if someone woulf take you away from me
I'd rather get hurt
than to see you go with someone
that you dont deserve

No comments:

Followers