Sunday, April 6, 2008

EP#1: Not sleepy at 3 am?

I wonder if someone regularly sleeps at 10:30 pm would not be sleepy till 3:00 am..

Okay lets name her "Coops"

I think Coops is planning to do something that she can only do this late, like talking to her "boyfriend" via phone or throught the internet and I serve as the obstacle to her because I am still awake, but I am awake because I am still waiting for Sis to come home from a party. Well I was the one assigned to that so I have the privelage to stay up all night if I have to, but earlier I am feeling very sleepy, so I asked Coops if she could wait instead of me, and clearly she answered "No.!", then I am still waiting and Coops is still awake at 3:00 am then she said that she would wait for Sis, I cant believe this I am keeping my self awake to wait for Sis and that is what Coops is going to tell me, why not earlier when I asked her damn it.!

I am still awake with Coops and I said to her to sleep already numerous times and how did she react.. Oh boy, she did nothing as if she did not hear me,. I started to be pissed by her not following I am only showing my concern to her and yet I became the enemy instead.

If she is planning something

I'd rather be the bad guy for her but I am fighting for what is right and I wont let her succeed on what she's up to..

No comments:

Followers