Tuesday, April 8, 2008

RTP#1: Love is worth a gazillion words

Let me start this with my personal defintion of love, which is "love is like a picture it is worth a thousand words". I came up with that through my observations. I mean ask a grade scholl pupil "What is love?". I bet he/she would answer, "love is blind" or "Love is like a rosary it is full of mysteries" its a common answer but still you heard an answer. Those are'nt frequently used for nothing, "love is blind" is actually turned into a fairy tale its "Beauty and the Beast" and it also happens in real life, "love is like a rosary it is full of mysteries" of course its true self explanatory right? But so much for that my point is if you'll be asking everyone what love is they will always come up with an answer, and their answers would be different to each other and for some coincidentally it could be the same, whether its a 7yr old or a 107yr old you're asking they would give you an answer.

Imagine how many words would define love if you are going to compile each definition from each person, I was wrong at first when I said it worth a thousand words but after writing this come to think of it there love could be expressed in gazillion words, so I came up with my new definition "Love is like a photo album full of pictures that would be composed of not thousands but gazillion words."

And if that word "Love" is worth a gazillion words already how much more would be added if you're going to place I and You..

till here..

No comments:

Followers