Saturday, November 28, 2009

LP#23: Time Out

Written by: Benj Medina III
Written on: Nov 15, 2009 from 11:40PM-12:14AM

One rainy Sunday afternoon
I’m all alone sitting by the window
Waiting for the rain to stop
Then I saw you and you came to me

All of a sudden all my problems were gone
To see you out of the blue
Maybe I’m just lucky because it’s just a coincidence
Maybe it’s about time for me to believe in destiny

Being alone with you seemed unreal
So I pinched myself to make sure it’s real
We looked very comfortable with each other
Sharing some disappointments and some laughter

Less than an inch you’re right here at my left
Walking slowly and looking closely
At that beautiful face of yours
I wish that today is every day

Because I just can’t get enough of you
If I could then I would stop the time
To stare at you for as long as I want
And to kiss you before making the time run again

Looking forward to each day that I’m going to see you
And every day I just want to be with you
Even if it’s just for a short period of time
It’s enough to make and see you smile

Being alone with you was only a dream
So I pinched myself to make sure that this is real
I would really like to stop the time
So that I would be alone with you as long as I want to

No comments:

Followers