Saturday, November 28, 2009

RTP#41: Drop by

@ 1:45AM

I just finished studying for my quiz tomorrow for my statistics class. Yes, I really did study even I couldn’t able to believe that I had actually studied only because of a quiz. Most probably I am asleep right now but at some point the coffee gave me an extra push but there’s this little inspiration which really motivated me to study tonight. And the goal here is to get a perfect score for competition’s sake and of course it would also benefit me a lot. I am determined to get a perfect score tomorrow and I wouldn’t even attempt to cheat during the quiz. I’m pretty confident that I’ll be getting a high score on this quiz. Despite my body’s not on its 100% because I am having a slight cold and a bit of a headache to come with it. Well for me being sick wouldn’t matter because I’m awesome. Gtg, need some sleep so that my mind would function awesomely tomorrow. Good luck to me and to her. ;)

No comments:

Followers