Monday, August 31, 2009

RTP#40: Update

I apologize for my readers (if there's any lol) for not being able to post anything lately. Yes I really missed doing this. One of the reasons is because I have someone to talk about the things that's been bothering me. Next reason would be because I've been doing quite a lot of things for my leisure as well it takes away my time for blogging. Nights have not gone any shorter for me. Still sleep like pass 12:00AM everyday.

This past week like I said to someone I felt like my awesomeness is once again being tested. I have told a lot of stories of having a hell week but usually it occurs during the 8th or 9th week of the term. I'm only in the 5th week and it felt like hell week. Even changed my schedule to not to go to some place that I really wanted to go to just to help out my group mates. And to make things worse I had one of the most painful headaches I ever had afterwards. But I think I was able to end that week on a high note because... Yes because I'm awesome oh wait I stand corrected I'm AWEMAZING! :)

And I'm definitely on overdrive everyday especially when it comes to thinking about stuffs and about her. :) Yes I always receive a comment that to just go with the flow every time I tell someone about what I do. But here's my thing with just going with the flow. If the flow is taking you somewhere that you like then sure why not stay with it. If its taking you somewhere that you don't like and still stayed with it then you may find yourself stucked in nowhere in the future. So once you noticed the flow isn't going the right way you can make it go left. Lol Just dig to get my point here.

Another thing I stopped writing my book. I will not continue writing about it anymore. Even though a friend would still want me to do it I still insisted. So for those who are interested to see it I'll be sending it through email. Just give me your email add.

No comments:

Followers