Monday, August 31, 2009

LP#18: Risk it All

Written by: Benj Medina III
On: Aug 4 '09 @ 1:30AM

I am willing to take the risks
Taking chances on every move
I am risking it all for the thrill
Not afraid of losing it all in an instant

But that was before I met you

Now I want to play it safe
Instead of going for the win
I will choose to go for a tie
It's because I don't want to lose you

I want everything to be perfect
I am hesitating on every move
Thinking a lot before doing such things
So afraid to take the risk and lose it all

I know we're just getting started
But I can sense a bright future ahead

There's nothing else that I can say
But I am so afraid of making a move
Because if it is blocked
I don't know if I could rise up
From that rejection

But then I realized

I just got to face it
I need to step up
I will give it more than my best
I am going to take the risk
I will go all in

What's going to happen next is up to you

No comments:

Followers