Monday, August 31, 2009

LP#19: Open Up

Written by: Benj Medina III
Written on: Aug 25 '09 @ 12:37AM - 1:18AM

It is pass 12 in the morning
It is you that I'm thinking
Wondering what you're doing
Maybe you're already sleeping

Trying to come up with words
To express how I feel for you
Hear me even if your dreaming
Because I want you to know

That I'll always be here for you
I really care so much about you
I can't stop thinking of you
I can't stop talking about you

You're making me smile out of the blue
Everywhere I look all I can see is you
Even with my eyes closed it's you I see
You're the greatest addition in this new life

5 AM 8 AM 3 PM 6 PM 12 AM
No matter what time it is
You're always on my mind
Thinking about you all the time

Hoping that you'll be part of everyday
So that I can know more of you
Get to know you deeper and deeper
And make you more comfortable with me

I do respect if you don't want to open up
But I really am concerned about you
And I want to always make you smile
Especially when you're feeling bad inside

I think things are going pretty well
And I hope it would get better and better
There's nothing more that I can ask for
Because there's nothing more to ask

I know I already said this
But let me say it again
You are better than the best
And perhaps better than the rest

No comments:

Followers