Monday, August 31, 2009

LP#20: Slow Pace

Written By: Benj Medina III
Written on: August 26 '09 @ 6:31AM - 7:30AM

Moving very slowly and carefully
If the pace is still fast
I'm sorry this is the slowest I can go
And I don't want to stop

This flow went smoothly and one day changed it all
It is one of the special days in your life
I thought speeding up a little for that day
Just to make you feel very special

I have written my longest poem to date
In that poem exaggeration is clearly seen
Because it is too early for me to say those things
But soon I'll live up for every word I'll state

If not for that day things would have been different
I don't know exactly how but I'm sure it'll be slower
And the longest poem wouldn't probably exist now
Now I'm scared that history may repeat itself

I should be saying "Oh boy here we go again"
But No No No ain't gonna say that today or ever
I am not expecting for anything to happen
But if that's where the flow takes us don't be scared

Just relax and hold my hand
I'll take the fall and I'm gonna risk it all
I am not always going to make the right calls
But with you I'll risk it and we'll conquer it all

Eighteen sure is a huge number
But what's in it is not the best
I have written a couple of better ones including this
Safe to say that the best is still absent

I strive to make each poem a masterpiece
Inspiration is what making it easy to do
For one minute I thought of giving up
I remembered you and it made me better

From time to time I want to speed up
But I'd insist and stay with this slow constant speed
Like I said even with this slow pace at hand
Don't be scared and just give me your hand

2 comments:

jacquettnaish said...

Titanium Art | T-shirt & T-Shirts
Titanium titanium machining Art. titanium pot t-shirt & t-shirts · T-Shirts for T-shirts · T-Shirts for T-shirts, titanium body jewelry T-Shirts, T-Shirts, T-Shirts, T-Shirts, T-Shirts, T-Shirts, T-Shirts, T-Shirts, titanium band ring T-Shirts. snow peak titanium flask

Unknown said...

d725g0fmhdt983 sex chair,double ended dildo,dildos,male sexy toys,vibrators,sex chair,dildos,wolf dildo,dildos a394w6nxwgx972

Followers