Monday, July 27, 2009

EP#48: 2 Day Enrollment

The day didn't start the way I wanted to I wasn't able to get up in the right time. I am expecting to leave at 5:30AM so I did set my alarm at 4:00AM the same that Anne is waking up. So I also asked her to wake me up but she didn't and my alarm didn't wake me up as well. Thank God that I was able to open my eyes at around 5:20AM and my Mom is there and we rushed into Alah's place immediately.

We managed to make it in time without causing that much of a delay. Then Alah and I together with Kuya Aj and Mang Totoy we're able to make it in Mapua Makati just in time for Alah's interview. But it turned out that the one who'll be interviewing him is not yet around so we waited and waited and waited, basically that's what we did pretty much all day. But after getting interviewed they again asked us to wait for the approval of the dean. Then we ate out in Jollibee for lunch when the rain powered down. But there's one thing that we both forgot to realize and that is it might get strong again. So on the way back to Mapua we went through the rain because we're needed to be there in a couple of minutes. Half of my body is wet but it's alright. Then he got the approval of the Dean. Then the next step would be for both of us to meet the Registrar Ma'am Joy so that she could help us regarding the enrollment because we both just shifted. And because it is almost 12:00PM both of us we're asked to come back after the lunch break which is 1:00PM so once again we waited and she came back at 1:30PM. At the end of the day both of us were not able to finish the enrollment today because we are missing on some requirements.

The original plan was after enrollment we will go to Alah's place to have a drink and T-Tin would just pick me up there. But because of the mix up I decided to sleep in Alah's place. Problem is, I still don't have any clothes so we went home to my place to pick up my stuffs then went to his place afterwards. Funny thing is any place we go there's water especially in Cavite City even on the main road there's water caused by the heavy rain. We just had a little drink while playing Poker on FB then that's pretty much what happened that night.

Next day we went back to Mapua again to finish things off and we did but it took us half day to finish it. Before finalizing our enrollment we went out to have lunch at Dencio's with Joyce. As expected it's been pretty awkward for me towards Joyce because we haven't heard from each other for quite a while. Now it's official I am an IT student of Mapua. I can't wait for the classes to start but of course it won't take long because it would happen just two days from now.

After the enrollment we went to Joyce's place at Prov (the neighbor of Burgs) to eat snack because Cors prepared some Spaghetti for us. Then there we ate and met Steph, Tricia's thesis mate. We stayed there for almost an hour then we (Alah and I) went back to Makati, Glorietta to be specific to meet up with Kuya Aj. And on the way home we stopped by at McDo Macapagal to buy a Sprite Float and Twister Fries. Then we went straight home to their place. I decided to spend the night there because it's late already.

No comments:

Followers