Monday, July 13, 2009

EP#48: Approved or Declined?

Written on: July 7 '09

Today is a big day for me because it's our finals for our Math class. And also we need to pass the Take-Home Quiz in our D-Math class. And as expected the finals is very hard because we are with the regular students. After the exam we went to the library to finish working on the take-home quiz to be submitted later on. Then at around 12:00PM we were able to submit the quiz to our professor. And then we went downstairs again (Me, Roi and Guil) and went to the ATM Machine because Guil is going to widthdraw. Beside the ATM Machine is the bulletin board where the shifting results will be posted. Still 6 steps away from the bulletin board I noticed that there's a new paper. Then I checked it out. It's the list that I've been waiting for like more than a month. The list that would change everything. As I called it before I am waiting for the life changing approval because it is what it is. If I'll be approved then I'll be moving out from the Intramuros Campus and transfer to the Makati Campus which I am begging for. And if I wont be approved then I don't know what to do after it. One thing's for sure I'll feel devastated. I even joked about that if I wont get approved I'll kneel down in front of the bulletin board then scream NOOOO!!! Am I keeping you hanging? Well the result is... APPROVED.

Congratulations to me. I am relived and it feels awemazing to see my name on that list. And from that very moment until now I am still elated by the fact that I was able to get that approval that I am wishing and hoping for. Now that I am officialy going to transfer to Mapua Makati next term do I have any plans? Of course I do here are some of it:

1. Most probably I will be staying in Pasig during school days. To reduce the fatigue in traveling and the time consumed as well. Of course it's more comfortable here in Cavite than in Pasig but I have to do what I got to do. And from what I've heard Chito and I will become room mates. Oh my this would be legen.. wait for it dary!

2. How about the girls? First of course is I am going to search in Mapua Makati and also Chito is willing to set me up with some girl/s from his school. And even though there's a lot of girls to choose from I'm still considering the one who could last for a long time. The one who I can introduce to my family. Basically I am still looking for a serious and mature relationship. The one who can keep up with the busy schedule that I have and would understand if I can't give her the quality time that she demands. But who knows what's going to happen.

3. How about studying? It's time to get serious this is what I really wanted now that I got it it's game time. No more jokes. Easy for me to say but living in a balanced lifestyle would not do the trick anymore but I should change it to a more academically inclined one. Social life is going to suffer? Maybe yes? May no? The ultimate goal is no failing grades for like till I graduate. A little inspiration would really help a lot. That's why I'm looking for a serious girlfriend.

4. The book would still be in progress. The last time I checked I already have 20 pages. But there are still a lot of things to write about. Maybe the manuscript might reach 80+ pages or maybe a hundred pages. My book's progress is going on pretty well despite having less time in writing due to the school works that I am prioritizing I can say that I'm on the right track.

5. Also I must say goodbye to badminton for now. I don't know if I'm going to have some physical activities while I'm in there. Or if I'm still going to have the time to do things like that.

6. My tentative class schedule would be Mondays to Fridays. From 7:30AM - 1:30PM or 3:00PM (MWF) for Tuesdays and Thursdays well I don't know yet. I am planning to go for as may units as possible. I still need to catch up. I know the delay may be cut off in half. But still I have some things to work on with.

7. Saving the best for last. I am planning to pretend that I am also a Freshman or a Frosh since I am often mistaken as one. Just to have some fun you know. ;p

No matter what happens I am thankful that I was able to get this approval and I wont waste this chance to pursue my goal which is the main reason why I shifted to another course. I think I have said enough. Well I am definitely looking forward to the next term but this term isn't over yet still have three final exams so I must study like... right now. Goodnight.

No comments:

Followers