Monday, July 27, 2009

RTP#38: Chikadora

This is about our maid who just got transferred to Pasig because of her ridiculous acts. I called her Chikadora because of what she did and she somehow looks like Dora the explorer as well.

Last month when our telephone bill arrived she made a total of 700 pesos or more because she's calling someone else's cellphone using our land line phone. Then my Mom lend her a cellphone thinking that it would fix the situation. Of course landlines are usually in post paid so it is somehow more convenient to use. Going to the main thing the new land line bill arrived and at this point we're expecting that the bill will be back to it's normal state. But not when Chikadora's around she recorded our bill for IDD calls (not sure if that's what it is called) or simply the land line to cellphone calls for 2 years where we are averaging 200 pesos a month. So she tallied 4,800 pesos and that would give her a grand total of more or less 5,500 pesos for the past 2 months. So calls costs 100 pesos or more and some costs only 12 pesos but because she's always doing it, it piled up.

And another thing is she's calling when of course when we're not around and when we're all asleep. According to the records that I saw she's literally sneaking to make a call. Whether it's 1:00AM or even 4:00AM and in between that span she'll try to make it. And she often complains about having a headache, hmm I wonder why.

It didn't bother me that much until I heard of this that the one's she's been calling is not her family but another lover of hers. Which means Chikadora's cheating on her husband. That's way of the line now and that really pissed me off. Why am I pissed off? Because I hate cheaters I mean I HATE them! Not because I was cheated on by someone but because it is just not right, it is left lol I'm kidding. And what made me find it more stupid is that she's working here to support her family that she left in Davao and now the ones she's cheating on.

And the third party is working right in front of our house. He's one of the refrigerator fixers. What's bothering us is that the guy might take advantage of Chikadora's stupidity and one day he'll be able to get inside our house and the worst case would be robbing it. This thing could really happen.

And there she goes it's also in July 9 '09 when she left. Actually I've spotted the van while I'm in the bus on the way home. And I saw my mom and Chikadora inside. So I figured that as planned they would head to Pasig and let Chikadora work there until she has enough money to pay for her debt and to buy a ticket to Davao.

And there are times that my Mom and Anne received sweet text messages that is meant for Chikadora. And it turned out that aside from the third party here in Cavite she has a fourth party. Oh yeah you read it right Chikadora is a three timer. I did joke about this one time where I said her boys are like her souvenirs, what up? :D The fourth party is a friend of theirs in Davao just think about what could happen once her officially wedded husband find out about all this.

She's actually not a huge loss in terms of the household because she doesn't do it very well. That's why we're wondering why is our Mom still keeping her. And look what she brought a huge trouble. Yes a little help but more on trouble. Thanks to Chikadora's actions now the cleaning is another thing that we're always going to hear from our Mom now.

No comments:

Followers