Friday, November 7, 2008

EP#3: 7.22 KB/SEC

I've accessed the internet in Nitro.Net thrice this week

My first time surfing there wasn't a pretty good experience
Because I find the speed very slow
Given that I am in a computer shop
I was quite expecting a faster internet speed than in my house
And to make things even worse
Every 10minutes - 15minutes you'll be eventually disconnected
How did I knew that
Easy, I am logged in on the YM
Then all of a sudden I became offline
Frustrating as it seems but it is the nearest internet shop from the Burg

So the next day I came back and same thing happened

But the following day Wednesday
I am the only customer in Nitro.Net at the moment
So I'd expected a faster connection than the previous days
But to my surprise
While downloading a DotA map
I checked the transfer rate
And it averages 7.22KB/SEC ONLY
Compared to 47KB/SEC in my house
So it took me more than 10 minutes to download
The DotA ver 56+AI
With a size of 3.51MB

To top it all
The one who is running the Nitro.Net
Is aware of these problems
But only remedies it
And does not fix it

Tsk tsk tsk
Ain't cool men

Well just got to look for another computer shop
With a FASTER INTERNET CONNECTION SPEED
That isn't too far away from the Burg

To Nitro.Net
Please kindly FIX your internet connection
Or else you may lose your customers

peace \V/

No comments:

Followers