Wednesday, November 19, 2008

EP#6: Take a Look

I've been living at the Burg
For 5 months I think
Our unit's number is 1211

During my first month
The unit beside us 1210
Is vacant until my second month
Someone occupied it
As I've heard from my roommates
Our neighbors are siblings
But at first we thought
It was 2 girls but its one guy and a girl

But somethings kinda weird
Because they do not open their windows
Even though it is hot sometimes
So I haven't have a chance to see them

Moving on to what happened earlier

Around 6 o'clock in the evening
I heard a very loud police siren
And it played for about 10 minutes

I was watching TV
And I am shirtless
Because all of us there are boys
So its fine to be shirtless at times

I got curious of what's happening
So I stood up and looked through the window
Then I didn't saw anything unusual
Until there's this one guy
In the unit 1210 our neighbors' unit
I knew that he's only a friend of our neighbors
Because I already saw my neighbors
I still don't know them though


*//our unit's windows and
our neighbors' are facing each other//*


Then this guy looked at me
Through their window
And still I'm shirtless
I just ignored him
Then I went to the fridge
*//The fridge is cannot be seen through
the window of my nieghbors'//*


But I was shocked
When he kept peeking
Through the window
And I think trying to glance at me

I was like Oh my, he might be gay
Then I wore a shirt and took my cap
Because Peping and I are about to leave

Then I went back watching TV
Then I caught him still looking
Then he called someone over
And its a girl
Which he also asked to look at me

Pretending that I'm not seeing them
And busy packing my laptop
While watching TV

I just let them look :D
Then I told Peping
There's this guy that keeps looking at me
We just laughed at it

Then when me and Ping left
The 1210's door also opened
And its our neighbor also going down

*//Just can't help to share this story
right away, I find really funny though :D//*

No comments:

Followers