Saturday, November 29, 2008

EP#7-4: Rihanna-Chris Brown Experience Part 4

Part 4 - Post-Concert Happenings

After the concert
Around 11:30PM
I, T-Tel and Chito
Headed back to Bonifacio High Street
To sit because our legs are so tired

Then there we were not able to contact
T-Tin or Kuya Marvin immediately
Then after a while they said
That they are in the parking lot
Beside the vendo machine

As we walk to the place
I noticed the cars aren't moving
I already expected this to happen

So we went to the car
And tried to leave
But literally the traffic isn't moving
So we just went outside again

T-Tin is starting to get frustrated
(Maybe due to fatigue)
Well she wants to stay somewhere
That we could sit and airconditioned
But we were not able to find any place
Beacause almost all of the places
That we have in mind are all full

Then at around 1:00AM
T-Tin told us (Me and T-Tel)
To accompany Chito to Market-Market
And check if there's a jeepney
That could send Chito home

When we arrived there
There were no PUJs available
But we saw a Mini Stop
So we told T-Tin
That we will going to wait
There for them

At 1:40AM my cellphone rang
And it was T-Tin
She was like yelling at me
But she's just saying
That they are already there
In front of Market Market

I as well is tired
I mean all of us are
But why act like that
Its ruining the great night

I arrived back at the Burg
At almost 2:30AM
Then just brushed my teeth
Then went to sleep already

-End of Part 4-

No comments:

Followers