Friday, November 7, 2008

EP#4: Bad to Worse to Worst?

Last Wednesday night at 11PM
I started doing my first final report in my COE115L
Which is all about the Video Card

Well one final report should require the following
*a title page
*discussion of the experiment (2 pages)
*conclusion/remarks
*data results
-answered questions from the book
-and the rubric

Note: * should be written using an Engineering Lettering

So it took me a while to do the discussion and the title page
And after doing it I slept already
I left my final report unfinished
But I woked up very early at 7:30AM
After having a breakfast
I resumed on doing my final report
And I was able to finish it at 9:30AM

But here's the twist
There is still one more final report
That I must accomplish
Same requirements, but its about the Hard Disk Drive

I was able to finish it at 11:15AM
But without the Conclusion
And there is also one big problem
For each report we have this orange thing
That is to be placed on the left side of the paper
It would look like a slide
Just like in the sliding folder
Problem is I ran out of that orange
And I don't have much time to go to buy some

Time is becoming a huge factor
Still I played it calm
I thought of a way
But I only acquired one orange
That I took from my previous report
Still in need of another one
I've became resourceful
By cutting from a plain bond paper
And colored it orange using a crayon
It doesn't look good

I think I would only get a grade of 40 or less
I was able to finish attaching the orange
Around 11:30AM
Deadline is 12:00PM
Knowing my professor
He won't accept late reports

Unable to take a bath this morning (took it before going to sleep)
Unable to brush my teeth
Unable to put on deo

I just put on my jeans
Then my shoes
Then took my cap
Plus my final reports
And a 2 pieces of I-Cool

(eew... gross)

I rushed to the elevator
And once I got in the FX
I tried to do the Conclusion
That I am lacking
But the FX is too shaky
Plus the driver always stops to try to get passengers
Plus the traffic
I arrived at school exactly 12:30PM

Knowing that my professor would not accept
My final reports anymore
I only went to my classroom
And thought of a plan

Here it goes
I planned of telling my professor
When he asks for my final reports on Tuesday
That I was sick last Thursday (that I am not)
That's why I wasn't able to pass it

I know there's only a slim chance
That my "excuse" will be accepted

So if it won't be accepted
I just have to make the next reports perfectly

Well another thing that I must do is to avoid that professor
From seeing me in school
But his classroom is only located
Next to ours
We are neighbors every Thursdays
So as I saw him walking to his room
I rushed and went to the canteen
To avoid him
And I bought an ice cream
After buying my ice cream
I returned to my room
Slowly, like a ninja
And I first went to the CR
To get a better view if he's outside the room
After checking if its clear
I then rushed to my farthest classmate from his room
And sitted and hid beside him

(whew.. that was close)

So I really have a class at 12:00PM
Also a COE subject
But not COE115L

And my professor didn't arrive
Thank God!!!
Because we are going to have an practical exam
If she came, but she didn't
It would make this day the worst
Because I wasn't able to study for it

I thought this would be a very bad day

But even with a slight relief
I've still got a lot to do
Such as doing my Calculus assignment
And studying for my quiz tomorrow

A short prayer before I sleep:
Thank you Lord God, despite the bad day
You kept my cool and I was able to stay calm
During the pressured situations
And I hope that I would be able
To convince my professor to accept
The final reports that I've failed to submit
Help me to perform well tomorrow
And keep me safe and my family as well
All these I ask in Your most Holy Name
Amen.

No comments:

Followers