Sunday, November 2, 2008

EP#2: I'm Proud I Realized

On the way home from Alabang

In the car with my mom and two sisters
Looking through the window
Thinking about my activities for the week

Something came to my mind

It is what I've become lately
Doing things that I dont usually do (smoking and drinking)
Prioritizing wrong things (DotA before studying)

I realized I've changed

Too bad its not for better but for worse

Thank God for letting me realize my mistake
Yes, I've got tempted and submitted to it

Of course it will come and come again
But to avoid it is what I must do

And I also realized
That it is a misconception
To do bad things to look good

Like smoking and drinking

Bad activities
But doing it will make you look "COOL"

Again I'm ready for a change
Not because of anyone
But for my own sake

This time it would be for the better
And better quit such things while its early

No comments:

Followers