Sunday, November 9, 2008

EP#5: Wrong Timing

Well the day has arrived
The day that my sister
Will introduce me to "this girl"
(sorry guys can't spill out her name):D

Well this girl is my co-member
Of my community (BLD Youth)

So there is where
I'll formally be introduced
To this girl

Me and my sis
Arrived very early
I thought this girl
Would not come
But she came

She noticed me
I stood up
Because she was also tall
Almost as tall as me

Well she went in
But immediately went to the CR
With her friend

Then after a couple of minutes
She and her friend came out
While she's talking to someone
My sis all of sudden
Introduced me to her friend
And technically to this girl

But this girl is talking to someone
So she's not paying attention
What my sister said
And I guess
She still does not know me by now

(wrong timing sis)

Before going home
Me and my sis were going to MOA
Because we're going to grocery

And to my surprise
My sis said
That this girl and her friend
Will be accompanying us
On the way to MOA

This girl and her friend
Had a little meeting
For an upcoming event

Well we've waited for them
So that I'll get
A chance to bond
With this girl

The meeting was over
Here they come

But in the end
Only 3 of us
Went to MOA together

Me, my sis and..

Her friend

She was not able to join us
Because she's still
Going to watch a concert

No regrets

But it's already there
But all of a sudden
Taken away

Still bad luck
Is still chasing me

I must say that

It's just not the right time
I'm sure there would be a next time

No comments:

Followers