Sunday, November 16, 2008

RP#1: Facebook- Scrabble

I was invited by Rica
To play scrabble in Facebook
But we we're not able
To go against each other

But I did checked it out
And it is pretty cool
Because you can just join someone and play

So I just joined any game

In my first game
I won 278 is my score
Feeling good and confident
I joined a different match

But unfortunately
It became the start
Of my losing streak

I think I lost 5 straight
Then won a game
Then lost again a couple times

If you are just joining a game
You won't be able to be the first to go
And in Scrabble
If you are to go first
You can definitely get a head start
From the opposition

Because number 1 : You can name any word you want
And the better part of it: You'll get the double word score bonus

So I came up with this

I stopped joining a game
But instead I created my own game
But also you can exit the game
Without any penalty
If you're not on your second turn

So that would mean
If you don't like the letters
You can cancel the game
And then create a new one

Then after I did that I only lost twice
In Seven or more games
And I was able to beat
My previous high score
And went from 278 to 366 :D

Its all about knowing the rules
And breaking it a little :D

*//
I got somehow addicted to this Scrabble game
That I wasn't able to post the blogs
That I wanted to yesterday
And until now I still haven't posted it yet

So stay tuned for those posts
//*

No comments:

Followers