Sunday, January 11, 2009

RP#6: 1st Week of 2K9

This is something about everything that happened to me from Jan 4 '09 - Jan 10 '09

Sunday

I am already at the Burg by noon
Got no one to talk to all day long
So bored, got nothing to do
SO I cleaned up a little bit
And watched TV and Friends
Then grabbed a couple of beers
Before I went to sleep

Monday

First day of the 3rd term
As expected not all professors are going to show up
In fact I only met half of my professors this day
But what brighten up this day
Is my HUM10 class
There are a couple of pretty girls in here
And I am planning to hit on one of them
When I got back to the Burg
There's Kuya Iking but he is asleep
From 2:00PM (I arrived) - 7:00PM
Then when he woke up
We ate dinner together
And talked a lot
Then when I was about to sleep
We are both in the bedroom already
He started coughing and coughing
So he went down his bed and said
"Tang ina Jay, umiilaw tsinielas mo?!"
(because my new havs is glow-in-the-dark)
And our light in the bedroom is closed
So it is glowing a the moment
I can't help but laugh about how he reacted

Tuesday

I have no class this day
And Rovin was also back at the Burg
This day I was a bum
Still got no school works
So I just sat down watched TV
Played elem TD
Remixed a little
Ate and slept

Wednesday

This is when our first lecture in Calculus happened
Concluded by the first seat work
I managed to do half of it
Then copied the rest of it
Because I am lacking time
We also met our prof in HUM10
And even though she looks strict
I am not going to miss a single class
Because I want to see the girls in our class :D
Then HUM11 started to get boring
Still we have not met our professor in COE116
And we met our professor in COE116L
Which is Ma'am Yumang
Then we are complete at the Burg this time
Me, Peping, Rovin, Kuya Paeng and Peping

Thurday

A very similar day like Tuesday
Not a lot of things happened
Got no class
No home works
Basically got nothing to do

Friday

Quiapo Day!!
Thank God I'm from south bound
So I was not affected of the traffic
Caused by the devotos to Nazareno
School is fine this day
Had a discussion in Calculus
Which I barely understood
Again no professor in HUM10
And also in HUM11
But we met our professor in COE116
And I meet up with Alah
And went to the Burg
Just hanging out until 4:00PM
Because that's when T-Tin's work would be over
Then we went to T-Tin's clinic
And we are told to meet Anne and Mom at Blue Wave
There we also ate early dinner at Pizza Hut
Then we went to S&R
Then we drived-thru for a milkshake
Then we headed home

Saturday

No class
But got some stuff to do
I got a haircut
I went to a birthday party at 3:00PM
Then after the party
Alah, Ate Mitchy, Kuya Marvin, T-Tel and Me
Went to Island Cove to play billiards
But all the tables are occupied
So we switched to videoke
After an hour we left
And did some picture-picture around
Then after it we went home already

I had a pretty good week
Still not tough just having fun
Not that much school works too

I almost forgot
From Sunday-Thursday
I had at least 1 bottle of beer :D

[]END[]

No comments:

Followers