Saturday, January 31, 2009

RTP#11: Golden Post

This is the 50th post in my blogsite
I want to discuss about my 50:50 achievable dreams

This one is gonna be fun :D

I'm going to start of with being an author of a book

I really want write my own book
Whether it's a novel
Or just a compilation of poems

I really want to see a book with my name in it as the author
I want to see it in all the bookstores I know

And I want to influence people through my works

I want to write a book about being a high school student
When I was still a high school student
And now about the life of a college student

And I also thought of writing a superhero story a comic
Like the X-Men, Spiderman etc..

I really love the thought
Of seeing my book in bookstores :D

Next would be me as a Singer/Songwriter

Currently I already got the ability to write the lyrics of a song

Problem is I can't give it a melody

I want to sing my own songs
Pretty much like what Ne-Yo is

I would also write songs for other artists

And what excites me about this thing is

Me having my own album
Actually I am already starting to work on it
But only it'll only be a 'lyrics album'

*My first entry would be 'Enough' I've posted that already

I must say I really grown up as a writer
When I was only starting when I was 14 or 15 years

I only write about my experiences

But now I can write about others too
I am also experiencing sometimes out of nowhere
Lyrics just come running into my mind
And of course I will write it immediately

Most of the time it's all about girls
I also tried writing form a girl's point of view
But no I still can't do it

But I'm really happy of what I am now as a songwriter
But there's more things to learn and develop

Plus when I'll become a successful one
There's a big chance that I'll be lasting a long time

Then let's move on to the next one
Which is being a model

No not a ramp model
But the one who appears in magazines and billboards

Just to see myself in one of those
Would really be great :D

And maybe I would appear in a magazine
Because of the picture that I have
And I got Kuya Germs in the background
And it could be submitted to FHM :D

This is only a crazy ambition
I don't think this one is ever gonna happen
But if given the chance, why not? :D

And also I want to be a radio DJ
Where I can say whatever great ideas I want

And play songs for people
Make people laugh through my jokes

And influence people in a good way

Make them overcome boredom because of the traffic

I also want to be a DJ in a club too

Where I would perform an make people dance
And every night I get the chance to see and meet pretty girls in the club

And I would even get paid for what I am doing
Even if I'm just having fun

So basically I want to be famous
But no I don't want to be an actor
Or a professional sports player
And also I don't want to enter politics to be famous

What I want is like I've said earlier

I want to influence people through my works

That pretty much sums it all

Happy 50th post to me :D

No comments:

Followers