Saturday, January 10, 2009

RTP#8: Pretty OR Yummy?

This is something about how I classify girls physically

Well this only started as one of my jokes
Which I always ask to my friends

Pretty means the girls who have a pretty face
Yummy come on guys you know what I mean about this :D

It goes like this

“Who would you choose as a girlfriend? Pretty or Yummy?”
Or "Pretty or Yummy? Saan ka don?"
They usually just laugh about it
But once they have chosen one
I'll follow up it with

If he chose pretty
“So it's ok if your girlfriend has a pretty face but fat? Or extremely thin?”
And if he chose yummy
“So it's ok if your girlfriend has a hot body but not pretty?”

Then most of them will have a second thought on their choice

Funny thing is right now I also have to pick one
And I mean just one not two but one

Having a new term
That would also mean that I would have new subjects
And of course new classmates

In one of my minor subjects
There's two girls in this class that really did caught my eye

One of them falls in pretty
One of them falls in yummy

Let me tackle on pretty first
She is more fresh looking
She has a model-type of body (slim & sexy)
She has a fairer skin

Then here is yummy
She has a sexier body
No, she does not have and ugly face but less pretty face

Okay that's about it

But I decided to go for yummy

So in our second day in class
I tried to create a space for her beside me
First I sat at the back where she sat at the previous meeting
Then a bunch of guys came and sat on that row also
So I figured she won't be seating here anymore
Then I transferred on the row in front of me
Where no one is seated yet
I sat in the isle behind Luigi
Then two girls sat in my row
But still it's ok
Because the seat beside me is still vacant
And there's only few seats available

Then here she is came late
From the backdoor
She headed towards a seat
And unfortunately she sat on the seat
In front of Luigi
Then I transferred again
But this time I sat beside Luigi
Then while filling up the information in my index card
Accidentally I glanced at yummy's card
I saw her surname begins with “M” followed by “a”
So if my professor would arrange us in alphabetical order
There's a huge chance that we are going to be seatmates
Hope that would happen

Of course there's no assurance that there would be something between us
But it's worth a try
Being the torpe guy that I am
I really had second thoughts about my plan
But then I heared this song in my iTunes
Which is Akala by Parokya ni Edgar
And it really struck me hard
Especially the lines
Wala kang mapapala kung hindi ka magbakasakali
Dahil lumilipas ang oras
Baka ka maiwinan kung di mo susubukan

And I realized
It's a new year
It's definitely a time for a change

So how about you?
Pretty or Yummy?

[]END[]

No comments:

Followers