Saturday, January 17, 2009

EP#20: Wii-k End

This something about what happened when I played our Nintendo Wii

After knowing that we already have it
I was so hyped and so eager to play
Then when I started playing it was all fun
I didn't even believed that it would get me tired
But after playing the boxing game in Wii-Sports
I am sweating big time, like I went to the gym for real

Of course, I didn't stopped playing
Then I got really tired and sleepy
So I went to bed at 3:00AM
I still need to wake up early
Because Kuya Marvin is coming to our house
The next morning because he also wants to play Wii

I woke up at 8:00AM
Then didn't even cared about having breakfast
I am already feeling a little pain in my body
Especially in my elbow joints
So I surfed the net for a while
And didn't played Wii until Kuya Marvin arrived

Then I went to my Chabakano class at Baste
(sorry if the spelling of Chabakano is wrong)

Then when I am back at home
I played Wii again
Then after having dinner and washing the dishes
I began feeling the pain
Actually I'm still experiencing it right now
And I'm telling you this ain't pretty

Though I really had a lot of fun
But here I am experiencing the consequences of playing too much

My arm and my back really hurts so badly right now

Definitely it is the most enjoyable way to exercise

[]END[]

Followers