Friday, January 2, 2009

EP#19: 1st 2K9 Post

This is something about what happened in New Year

I'll be starting on what happened during the last hours of 2008

Approaching the year 2009
The noise are all over the place
Whether it's coming from an early firework
Or from the sound system of our neighbors

Then here I am
I thought of something new to do for our sounds
I thought of remixing songs by my own
So after downloading a software
I started practicing for a couple of days
Then here comes December 31
At around 4:00PM I began recording my own versions of songs
But unfortunately it didn't went out pretty well
And it is already 10:30PM
So what I did is I dispatched what I did earlier
And fought the sound system of my neighbors
By doing an on the spot remixing
Having only one speaker
I still felt good while doing it
I am like a DJ in a club
Yeah I really brought the house down :D

Then here comes the New Year countdown
I went out of our house about 10 minutes before 12:00AM
And I began jumping around
And the fireworks are starting
My Mom and Nanay Itcha also began lighting their own

Then at 12:45AM we went back inside our houses
And and had our first meal of 2009
After it we drank a sparkling juice
Then a glass of Absolut Vodka
Then we all went to sleep at around 1:30AM

I woke up at 12:30PM
I only had breakfast
Then surfed the net immediately
At around 2:00PM my Mom told us to dress up
Because were heading to Greenhills and there we are going to hear mass
And do a little shopping as well
But unfortunately when we arrived it is closed
So we just ate at Flapjacks
Then there we were able to see
Kuya Germs and Jojo A.

Then after having early dinner
We went to the EDSA Shrine
And there we were able to hear mass
Then we went to Rob Galleria
And there we did a little shopping
On our way home we dropped by Starbucks
And it has been a while since I went to Starbucks
There are a couple of pretty girls there
I am like Ooh check them out :D

[]END[]

No comments:

Followers