Saturday, January 24, 2009

RP#7: Friends

This about the TV show Friends which I watched and finished via dvd

There were 10 seasons of this show
And I've finished it already

But I really wished that the show should go on
But everything should go to an end

I felt sad after finishing the last episode
Of course I can still watch it all over again

But I learned a lot from that show
Literally from each of the main cast

Let me start off with Chandler
Also known as Mr.Funny man
He is the one who just can't stop telling jokes
I myself loves to make people laugh
And by watching him I learned a bunch of new tricks
And also he is the one who thinks about the future
Saves money, which is what I also do

Then let's move to Monica
She became Chandler's wife
And also Ross' sister
She the most organized among all of them
When I said organized I really ment it
And she came from fat to thin
Very determined and competitive just like me

Next is Dr. Ross Geller
A paleontologist and somehow a geek
He is also competitive like Monica
He was married three times in the show
And been divorced three times as well
He is also Mr. Always Right
Sensitive just like me
And also a real gentleman
And has a lot of respect to girls

Let's move on with Rachel
The Ms. Popular in High School
Spoiled and irritating at the start
But she wanted a new life
And she got it by living independently
Earning money through job
And not relying on her dad anymore
She is really tough
That's what I admire in her character

Second to the last is Phoebe
The weirdest among them
Never had a serious relationship
Until she met Mike
She grew alone
Definitely she is Miss Independent
Since her mom committed souicide
Then she and her twin splitte up
She lives a very simple life
Though very weird at some point
You got to love her simplicity and courage

Last but not the least
Drumroll please..

Let's all welcome Joey

The ultimate playboy
Who almost slept with every girl in New York in the show
Which has a signature pickup line of
"How you doin?"
An actor
All charm not much brain
But what I love about this guy is
He never gives up
When he does not qualify
He'll try to be better the next time
And he is really good in giving advices
Just like me
And he is a huge Knicks fan
And he is my favorite among all of them

Well as you can see these are 6 different persons
And what I learned and trying to do is
Creating a balance of the six of them in me

And also they area perfect example of true friends
The ones who is willing to do anything for you
The ones who will be in your good times and bad times
Through the success and the failures

Basically they will be there for you for your entire life

No comments:

Followers