Friday, January 30, 2009

LP#2: Enough

Lyrics by: Benj Medina III

Stanza I:
It's almost been a year
Since you broke up with me
Because you chose him over me
And there's nothing I can do

But baby it's okay
Because I also played the game
And maybe you're just a better player than I am

Pre-Chorus I:
Have you had enough
Baby it's been months and you haven't changed a bit
And I want to thank you
For breaking us
And choosing him
It made me realize
You're not worth to be loved by me at all

Chorus I:
Baby we didn't last long
But I did shed some tears
For a few days I hoped
That you'll come back to me
And I want you to be happy
So I did let go of you
And now I feel good
For the choice we made

Stanza II:
I said you wouldn't last with him
I guess I am right
Because he can't understand you
Like the way I did

And baby it makes no sense
That everyday you fight with him
I expected that to happen
And now you just got hurt again

Pre-Chorus II:
Have you had enough
Baby it's been months and you haven't changed a bit
And now you want me to
Bring us back
No girl the past is past
It made me realize
You loved me more than him

Chorus II:
Not because you still love me
We could be us again
Baby I moved on from us
Free from you for good
I wish I didn't love you
Like the way I did
Cause my love
Just became a waste

Chorus III:
Thank God we didn't last long
I shouldn't shed some tears
I loved you and you cheated
Now I don't want you back
No I'm not with somebody
But girl I'm sure I'll find
Somebody that really
Deserves my love

No comments:

Followers