Friday, January 30, 2009

RTP#9: From One Side to the Other

This is something about I realized about myself

I am the only guy in our family
Ever since my Dad passed away due to heart attack
It is almost 10 years since he died

And I am turning 18 on February 20 '09

Then it is almost 10 years also
That I've been living with girls
My Mom and my three siblings

Well with that being said

I know many things about girls
And I understand them very well
And it is hard especially with their mood swings
And when in the mall we are 95% at the ladies' stores
But it's fine, why? Because I get the chance to see pretty girls :D

But here's the thing
Living with them is hard
Because I can't talk to them about everything

Yes I can talk to them about the NBA in one minute
But 15 minutes? Nah, I don't think so
I'm sure they would change the topic after a minute

See my point?

Then now I am living at the Burg with 4 guys
So that would make 5 of us including me

And what I love about living here
Is I can talk about them about anything

School, girls, basketball, girls wrestling and por#
And including our problems sometimes
With family and school

And my Mom told me once
That that is the one thing that I don't know
And that is living with a man around
Which is true it is almost 10 years since that happened

And now I know how to live with both sexes

Now I can understand people even better

And I've grown a lot since then and it will not stop right there

No comments:

Followers