Tuesday, December 2, 2008

EP#8: Twice is Enough

Its about my Drawing subject
Which I failed to pass
On my first take
Because I failed
To comply with the requirements

*//Lesson Learned :D //*

So I took it agian this term
But this time I always pass
All my homework
And always attend my class

In this class
We were asked to submit
A research about
One, Two, and Three Point perspectives
It should be 30 pages
But here's the twist
It should be handwritten (Engineering Lettering)
It was given almost a month
Before the deadline
But being the "Crammer" that I am
I did it just the night
Before the deadline
Literally I was not to get any sleep
But I only managed to finish 18 Pages
I'm still lacking 12 Pages
But I still passed it

But I'm also lacking
Two assignments
So I planned to do it last night
But unfortunately I was so tired
That I did not do it
But I planned to wake up at 5AM
But I woke up at 6AM instead
My class will start at 7:30AM
I was able to finish one assignment
In 50 minutes
After bathing I went to school already
Still missing one assignment

Here we are computing our grades
As I've recieved the computation sheet
The equivalents for the final grade
Are also indicated on the paper
Which shows that 70.00 is the passing mark

The computation is like this

70% - Plates
20% - HomeWorks
10% - Research

Total of 100%

What I got is

48.77% - Plates
12.71% - HomeWorks (with 1 missing)
7.60% - Research (with 12 missing pages)

Total of 69.08% (including Additional Points)
I wrote in the final grade box 5 (very light)

I was shocked
I need 0.92% to pass
So I did not pass my computation
When the professor asked us to
But I went to her at the faculty room
To tell her about my grade
And maybe we can do something about it

But while waiting for her
Some of my classmates
Were also waiting for her
Then I asked one of them
That is the passing is really 70%
He replied that it is only 68%

Still I've waited for my prof
To confirm it
When she arrived
I asked her about it
Then she said
"68(%) ang passing"
I replied "So mam 3.00(passing grade) po ang grade ko?"
She said "Yes"

After that I immediately
Replaced my score in the Final Grade box
With a very bold 3.00

On the way home
I can't take this smile on my face
I just can't believe
That I still managed to pull it off

No comments:

Followers