Sunday, February 1, 2009

LP#3: Smile

Lyrics by: Benj Medina III

Hey there's something in your smile
Could be love at first sight
You were never part of a dream
Now to be with you is my dream

Since the day that I saw you
I can't forget that picture of your smile
Coz every night I sleep too late
Coz I think of you

It's past 2 AM I'm still awake
Thinking of you
While lying on my bed
Maybe it's you
Who I've been waiting for
And I hope we could be together
And in two days
I'll be seeing you
I'll get the chance
To know more of you
And now I can't stop thinking of
What will happen
When that day comes

Since then it's you that I see
Every time and everywhere
I didn't saw this coming
So it must have been a lucky day
Thank God I'm not with somebody
And I know that you're still single too
And maybe it shows
That we really are meant to be

I know we should have met
Three months ago
But it did not happen
And now it did
So did you feel
The same thing that I felt
With just one smile
This special smile
While looking in your eyes
In a little while
Give it time hope not a really long time
Maybe we'll be together
You and I

No comments:

Followers