Sunday, June 21, 2009

EP#43: Surprise Bonding

It's been like 2 months since Alah and I have seen each other and during that time frame as well we have not talked. There's a lot of ground to catch up. So what I did is that I told him that we would meet up this weekend Saturday January 6 '09.

So here we are in SM Bacoor (SMB) I arrived earlier so I just walked around for a while then here he is.

What happened next is the typical talking about what's happening in each of us. We talked about the usual topics but adding a new topic which is my book.

We ate at KFC for lunch the roamed around the mall for a while then finally settled down at Beanhopper's Coffee (BHC) to have a place to sit down and chat. In the middle of that conversation I asked him about something weird that happened in the past Tuesday and I smelled something else there. And it turned out what I smelled is true. I ain't going to tell you about that it's quite confidential. I can't believe it at once but once I saw such evidence of course I immediately changed my mind and believe what he said.

Then after hanging out at BHC we went to Circuit City because we want to play a game of NBA2K9 after a long time of us not playing. So the game was so close we ended up tied at 140 each with 3:16 left in overtime. We were not able to continue because our time in the rental ran out. After that we eventually went home.

No comments:

Followers