Sunday, June 21, 2009

EP#44: Subic Outing Part 1

Literally it would be very long day indeed. And we are set to go on a family outing in Subic. My Mom, T-Tel and Anne are already in Pasig. And it's me and T-Tin who are left in Cavite and we were told that we will leave Pasig around 6:00AM - 7:00AM.

I woke up at 3:15AM but still stayed on my bed until 3:40AM then I went to take a bath then dressed up. Then after T-Tin finished preparing the two of us left the house around 5:10AM. Luckily, we were able to get the bus as early as possible but unfortunately the bus broke down and we have to transfer to another bus. So it caused us about 15 minutes delay then it was followed by a slight traffic due to a parade preparation. Another 5 - 10 minutes delay. We were able to reach Baclaran at 6:10AM but we were able to get a awesome taxi immediately and we arrived in Pasig at 6:45AM.

Then when we arrived they just woke up and no one as in no one has started preparing yet. Fast forwarding to the time we left which is almost 9:00AM. Due the tune-up of my Mom. And something went wrong that we need to stop over at SM Megamall. We spent about 30 - 40 minutes there. Then left the mall and the next stop is for lunch at Petron NLEX's Teryaki Boy. We were able to leave Teryaki Boy at 1:00PM.

Then again something went wrong which involves the van. So my Mom stopped for a while and so I told her that I would get down to check it out. I thought she heared me so I went down to check what's going on and then my Mom started to rev up then I ran to chase the van. After going in my Mom stepped on the brakes that led the open slide door to close up. But my hand is on the other end and it got hit by the door. 3 fingers on my right were damaged. Thank God it didn't turn to a serious injury.

Then from that moment until now 3:34PM we are here in Total gas station still in NLEX, stranded. I don't know how long are still going to wait here. But so far the trip isn't going pretty well. It's still not too late to turn this thing around but first we must be able to leave this place.

After five to ten minutes that I've finished writing the first part of this post we then left the Total gas station and we all thought that the van is now in good condition and it turned out that it isn't so we then went to the nearest mechanic shop. And another hour of stop over unfolds. This trip really is a disaster at this point. Almost all of us is stressed out due to the delay and just trying to make something happen to have fun. We were able to leave that place at around 5:30PM already. And we just left the van there to get fixed and rented another one.

Then the trip to Subic Homes went pretty smooth I was able to sleep for like 20 minutes. And then we arrived in the place at around 7:30PM I think. Then the first thing that really blew us away is the breeze that you can feel once you set foot on the front door coming from inside the house. The house that we're able to check in is centralized!!! It can't get any awesome than that.

So we just fixed our things some prepared the food while the four of us T-Tin, Tito Ricky, Chito and Me went to the nearest convenience store to buy the things that we are lacking. So here we are at Uncle Ed's convenience store. It's like a mini version of S&R. Well we were the only customers at the moment. And we spent like more than 30 minutes or so. But when we were about to leave another car stopped by and there's this hot girl that went out that car with her family. Hmm I think she's 8 or higher. Lovin' this place already. But there's more to come.

And after we ate dinner I played PSP for a while until I began chatting with Maan via text. We had a little chat of our own and after a while we're all set to play the game of pinoy henyo I did cut off our conversation and said goodnight to her.

Game time!! I went on first and I was able to answer it correctly. We are definitely the underdogs in this because I am the team captain against T-Tin. We lost the game in the end because it's really tough.

And we also lost the next game of charades but we eventually stopped because it's 2:30AM in the morning and the huge rat showed up. We began making a plan to make the rat get off the kitchen and nearly 3:20AM we gave up and just went upstairs to prepare to sleep. While they are already sleeping I'm still up creating this blog post. And it's now 4:04AM and it's more than a day with no sleep for me and I don't think I'm still going to sleep.

Well even though this day had been a long day for me. And even though we got delayed and stranded. In the end the fun mattered most. And later today I'm sure there's lots of fun waiting for us in the beach. I'm so happy today. Really I am so happy today. And keep in mind that things happen when you least expect them to happen.

No comments:

Followers