Wednesday, June 24, 2009

EP#46: A Firstday

This about what happened last Thursday, June 18 '09 where I went with T-Tin and Kuya Marvin on checking out cars in Dasmarinas, Cavite and after that go to MOA to buy my new badminton racket. But it turned out that we are also going to the Mafbex that is held in the World Trade Center in Manila.

First I will talk about the car inquiring that we did. The first company where we went is Toyota. For the three of us this will be the first time that we will do this kind of thing and that would mean we don't have "standards" when it comes to this thing. We were looking for someone that Kuya Jerome suggested but it turned out that she is not around so we were accommodated by another person. It took us more than 30 minutes in that place. So we thought that it will always be like that. The next car company where we went is Honda. The place is much bigger than Toyota's and in terms of the accommodation and the speed and quality of service they are way better. We only stayed there like 20 minutes would be the maximum. And then next is Ford we don't have high hopes in terms of car value on this one and surprisingly even the sales representative who we talked to isn't quite impressive. Yes, we just wasted our time there because we left the place very unsatisfied in terms of the details that we want to get. The last company is Hyundai but this one is in Manila. And I must say that this is almost like in the level of the Honda inquiry that we had which means that we were accommodated very well and we are completely satisfied as the customers.

The next thing that I will talk about is the first Mafbex experience that I had. And it was a blast. I am definitely going back to this conventions especially when I have a girlfriend this is one place that surely we're both going to have fun. The 50 Pesos entrance fee is so worth it. From the free tastes alone you'll definitely be satisfied plus the liquors have their free tasting as well, now that would be definitely be like me, awesome. After going through the whole place once I am really feeling really tired. I am looking for some place to sit and rest for a while. We spent like 2 hours of walking and walking and eating and drinking and walking but still it was a lot of fun.

The last thing is the MOA stop over. We didn't spent a long time here because we only need to check out like three different places to choose the racket that I will buy. Yes I was able to buy one and after trying it out yesterday I think that it is a good one. Well I'm still adjusting to it it may take a number of games because I'm not yet that good.

So this only happened in one day and I always labeled myself as the person who is always bad in first times. But in this day not so much. It was a very tiring day no doubt but what's important is that all of us had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Followers