Tuesday, June 30, 2009

RTP#37: K

As for the title I can't come up of anything that's why I called this post K. Of course it has something behind it. And I think if I am not going to tell you why is it like that way. There's no way that you would have guessed it right. So I'm going to cut off all the thrill and suspense now. Stop the drum roll. K because its the end of the break. If you still didn't get it then just dig deeper.

So here I am on the last day of the 10 day break that I had because of the A(H1N1) and I think I really needed this break. Now I am feeling so much better. Refreshed and ready for the final push towards the end of this term.

As of now it's only 8:01AM and I am already blogging. Actually from the moment I woke up I began composing something and that is the last song for this girl. No not probably the last song that I will ever write for her but for now. I don't know but I have to move on. I mean I should be looking for someone that wants what I want as well. And not keep on waiting and hoping for someone who isn't in the same page that I'm in. If fate would make things happen for us in the future then why not? So it would be safe to say that once again the search is on. And now I don't know if I would take the next one seriously or it would be like a warm up before the game itself. I mean I've been single for quite a long time now and if would not warm up then that would mean I would be prone to injuries. To protect myself I might even consider singing a SoNG once again.

And I am still in the beginning of a long day. I should program my take-home quiz. I don't know how long would it take me to finish it. Technically it's due is on Friday but I want to do it today so I would get an advantage at some point. So that would be the thing that would keep me busy later on.

And regarding my book. It's going on pretty well. I was able to come up with the outline and now even though I'm only doing the regular writing that I am doing. I can say that now I am in the right track. And the outline really helped me a lot. Focusing on one topic at a time it makes my brainstorming ability get involved even more than it got before. And now that's actually a good thing because I am developing something that is essential in my field and I am enjoying while I'm doing it.

And just yesterday finally I was able to finish watching the whole HIMYM season 4. It's awesome as usual. It really is the origin of my awesomeness. I downloaded episodes 14-24 via torrent. Even though it took a long time but it's definitely worth it. I think I would be doing it for every episode of season 5. But I don't know I think I would let it finish first. What the hell I should stop Tedding up. What's Tedding up? Watch the show then there you'll know. Trust me it's the awesomest show ever. It's so awesome that I won't care if I will be able to watch the same episode for 5 times. Plus I learn a lot from that show.

So what else am I going to talk about. Oh crap this thing about 12.1 that I want to stop just made me think about her even more. I wonder if she's awake by now. No! No! I should divert my attention to something else. I should stop thinking about her. Here we go again she's the one who's in my mind now. And I should just stop this now. Better do something to keep me busy and not think about her for a while.

No comments:

Followers