Tuesday, June 30, 2009

LP#15: Stranded

Written by: Benj Medina III
On: June 30 '09 @ 6:42AM


Six months is quite a long time
To be in this situation that I am in
I've waited for your response
And I hoped that you would give it a chance

But it turned out I chose the road
Where I can only see the road
And after months of pursuing that road
I found myself stucked in the middle of nowhere

I am confused on what to do
Maybe I should stay where am I
And try to live and make it through
Until the rescue team comes and save me

I found myself rescued one day
And now I'm back to the real world
Where all opportunities keep coming
Where all the mystery and thrill reigns

I am so afraid that I would regret
Calling for the rescue team to save me
And then that day came
I said to them I think it's about time

About time for me to go back
I should let go because
I don't want to stay stranded
And now I will start all over again

I know I did not do my best
To get your attention and make things happen
I got stucked in the middle of nowhere
And I feel like I am heading nowhere

I didn't make a song for you
I composed an album for you
And it's a shame that this is the last entry
And I think I just need to go back to reality

You know it and I know it
That we could work this out if given a chance
Yes you're the kind of girl that I am looking for
But it turned out you really don't want to go further

So I would end the journey
And everything would be history
I will never forget about you
I must say that you really are something else

No comments:

Followers