Sunday, June 21, 2009

LP#14: Headliner

Written By: Benj Medina III
On: June 15 '09

One long cold night
I felt my cellphone vibrated
Checking on the message
I saw it was a quote
And I was going to delete it
But then I saw that it's from you

I've been having a day with so much disappointments
And you made your presence felt
As if you're the cold breeze surrounding the room
You changed everything in less than a minute
Surprised because I never saw it coming
Like a shooting star in the middle of the night

Now I know what a perfect day would be
And that is when I am hearing from you
No matter how hard the day went
A two line text message from you
Can make a day like this
Become the better days I've had

You're the headline of the week
I can't stop thinking about you
And I am wishing that you'll be a issue
That would last forever
I won't get tired on hearing about you
Like my favorite song of all time

There's no one that could replace you
I always thank God because I met you
And I always pray to hear from you everyday
And I what I wish for is to be with you everyday
I'd stay up through the night
Waiting for a shooting star to make a wish to

Got tired of wishing and realized I got to do something
But I fell asleep
And I know I'd see you till I wake up
And sometimes I don't want to wake up anymore
Because even in my dreams it's you I see
And now we would make this come true together

No comments:

Followers