Sunday, June 21, 2009

EP#45: Subic Outing Part 2

This day started earlier than I expected. I slept at 5:04AM to end the first day of this trip and I woke up at 6:35AM. I was up at that time already because I was sleeping next to the window and the curtain is color yellow. The sun is up and the curtain is so bright I thought it's 9:00AM already. Nevertheless I was not able to get back to sleep again. Instead I went to the bathroom and took a bath on the bathtub. Then I dressed up then went downstairs to check out what's happening down there then ate breakfast.

Then I was waiting for all of the others to get ready for the beach. But before going to the beach they planned to go the mall near the place. It was not good. I should have stayed in the house. But anyways upon arriving in Subic Homes again we all ate lunch except for Jr who was left behind because he woke up very late. Then after eating we all prepared to leave the place and head to the beach.

This is the part where it somehow ruined the moment. Before leaving Pasig I let Anne carry my towel because it wont fit inside my bag anymore. It turned out that she lost my towel. Not literally lost it but she don't know where is it. So I went to the beach without one of the most important things to bring. Then it really bothered me and what pissed me off is what happened next. Which is she's making herself look like the victim who got robbed or what. Then again being me I did set that aside and return to having fun.

Then here we are in the beach. I was not impressed by the number of beautiful girls in that beach. And the beach itself. But something happened which almost made history. Well not all of you knows that I am a very shy person. And fyi that's the one thing that is holding me back to attain total awesomeness. Well moving on to the main thing. What happened is there's this floating surface where people can go to where T-Tin and I swim to. Then we stayed there for quite some time actually just sitting there looking at the whole beach. Yes the view is just like me awesome. Then I saw a girl floating and making her way to the same place we're on. And let me tell you this from my view looking at her floating oh my it's the best view ever. Then I looked back again to where my relatives are and they're all smiling at me. But then another girl is coming a friend of the girl earlier and she tried to climb up the surface without using the ladder. She was really having a hard time even with her friend is helping her. I then offered to help her but she insisted. I was so close on meeting a 16 or 2 8s. Why didn't I just talk to them after she got on the platform? Because it wont be right anymore this is not the states. And then fast forwarding to the shower time because we we're about to leave the place. The shower room is very questionable. The showers are outside without any cubicle or so. You can be seen by anyone. This also applies to the girls. There's a changing room inside the restroom. Why just make the changing room the shower room? And I must include the shower it's like the faucets that you encounter in public establishments where you need to push it down to make the water come out and it has to be kept down for it to still go on. The shower is like that. You can just imagine how difficult that is. Then after taking a shower and dressing up I we all took some family pictures then left the place.

Then after picking up the van in San Simon then we all went home.

That's all about the Subic family outing that we had. The last time that this happened is like 4 years ago. And despite having very few pictures it's still like me awesome. Like my sister said even "less pictures but more stories" that's what happened in this trip. I am definitely looking forward to the next outing that we're going to have.

No comments:

Followers