Friday, March 26, 2010

EP#51: Hot Coffee Suits the Hot Topic

Mar 23, 2010: 10:20AM

Yesterday, Alah and I had a coffee in Starbucks and talked about things. It was a pretty serious conversation wherein I was able to talk to him about the only problem that I am in now and he was able to give his pov on it. There’s some points that I really agreed on and there’s some that I disagreed for we view things quite differently.

What I realized is that I am the only one who can start fixing this problem of mine even though it’s a group who is involved here. My plan is to talk to them one at a time and let them realize about what’s happening not just today but the whole situation as is. Through this approach I hope that they’d take it seriously for this could open their minds and ignite them to become the better man at their own rights. And also maybe after I had this kind of talk with them they would respect me more in the sense that I’m not all jokes that they usually see but I’m also serious when it comes to life and I care about what’s going on around me.

Though we all know how much a coffee from Starbucks costs I think it’s all worth it and even though I have to disagree on some things the entire conversation is meaningful. And I said to Alah the good thing that I realized from on being in this kind of situation is that I’m on the right track not only in school but in life in general. And also I said to him that maybe this is the reason why God wouldn’t allow me to have girlfriend yet. Maybe He wants me to fix these things first before getting involved in another commitment. That’s cool, no need to rush things for I know after going through this I would definitely be a better man and I would be in a better shape when I’m going to deal with my next relationship. Where I can influence her more to become a better person and make her understand things that she failed to understand before.

Funny because when I get together with my aunts the first thing that they always ask me is that if I do have a girlfriend already. And I always laugh at it then answer it with none. But deep inside I’m thinking wait for it I’m sure everyone’s going to love her. Fyi I haven’t introduced any of my exes to my family yet so the next might be the first and I’m sure I’m going to love her like she’s the last girl on earth.

Later. =)

No comments:

Followers