Sunday, March 21, 2010

RTP#45: The Last Hour I'm 18

Late post: created Feb. 19, 2010

Tonight is the night before my birthday. In an hour I'm going to be a year older. For me age is only a number, it's how we act which determines our real age. Just today I was told by my classmate that he really thought that I was a freshman until today when he saw my school ID. It often happens that I’m being judged as someone lower my age when it comes to physical aspect. But for me it’s the total opposite when it comes into what’s inside me. How I view things, handle situations and want to live life is far beyond my age.

Also tonight one of the most unexpected things happened and that is Jace texted me first while I’m still trying to figure out what would I talk to her about. She sent a very awesome realization which is this:

“Everyday something or someone disappoints us. Lives the way we don’t agree with, laughs at things we hate and loves the ones we fool ourselves to be indifferent to. But we also forget that every day, something makes us wee bit happy, and someone blesses us with their love. Why get sick of the world when you can change it?”

Amen to that statement and like I said to her, everyone should view things this way. Take a look at the last sentence, that’s basically one of the reasons for my existence here on earth, which is to make a difference. And as I always say: “Sometimes it’s not about making huge steps but it’s about making quick steps [and vice versa].”

I attempted to write a book about women and it was a failure but not really a total failure but it’s just that from the simple idea it got really complex to the point that I’m getting really stressed due to it. Though my thoughts are factual and the content sure is spectacular, but it lacks support. So before I’d start writing again I’m going to research on it first [that includes experiencing the necessary things to prove a point].

So Benj what’s this book about? Glad you asked. As I’ve said it’s about women and it’s all about women. It’s like a manual for the guys to know about everything about women before being involved in a serious relationship. From the types of women out there [major types, stereo types, sub types], to the common attitudes of women, how to treat them, tips on how to make a move on them and I advise on the different problems people encounter before, and during the relationship. I would share things as long as there’s something that I could think of. [If you’re a girl reading this post then you must be cursing me or something but please read the next paragraph first]

And why did I write this book? I’m getting tired of hearing stories and reading Facebook statuses that contains her boyfriend cheated on her and chose the other girl over after all they’ve been through. My point here is I want to erase the guys cheating on girls. One way to do it is to be sure about which one he’d be dating, knowing her thoroughly, treating her like she’s the one he’s going to marry and spend the rest of his life with. Just imagine a world wherein no one is cheating [in terms of relationships], divorces and annulments would be reduced big time and there would always be a considerable reason for each break up. Basically, I want to protect you [girls] from getting your hearts broken from time and time again.

[I would highly appreciate on hearing your comments regarding this one]

For me that’s one way wherein I could make this world a better place. Of course, there’s a ton of ways to do it and we should just start looking for it and acting on it.

No comments:

Followers