Friday, March 26, 2010

EP#52: Vacation Plans

Mar. 24, 2010: 6:48PM

School’s over! What’s next? At this point I’m still wondering what is and even though I had come up with plans to do for this long vacation, I’m not really sure if I can pursue it. I don’t want for this vacation to be all rest and I want to learn a thing or two that’s why I planned of (1): learning how to drive & (2): learning how to play the guitar. Why I’m not sure if I can do those two things this summer vacation?

For the first one it’s because I don’t have any savings for this quarter for the very simple reason that is I wasn’t given my allowance consistently. I mean I am supposed to have 1,500 per week so that would mean if there’s 11 weeks for school I should get a total of 16,500. But because I’m staying here in Pasig and was only able to come back to Cavite for only 3 times over the quarter; I was not able to get my allowance regularly. What happened is my savings became my allowance for the following week. Why don’t I ask for my whole allowance? I’m not just the type of person who does such thing the one who would ask for something if I don’t really need it. Well yeah if you’ll take a look at it I have the right to demand for a complete allowance but for if I still have some money left with me then I would still ignore asking for it. Therefore the reason is that I don’t have the money to get myself enrolled in a driving school.

Moving on to the next one, well it’s just a minor thing for me but the reason would be is that I don’t have a guitar, an acoustic one to be specific because my sis (who’s going to teach me) has an electric one but she said we’d be splitting for an acoustic one which is fair enough. I can see this being resolved sooner or later.

Well I can still enjoy my vacation even without these so I’ll just see how things would go for me. Later! :)

No comments:

Followers