Friday, March 26, 2010

RTP#48: Once is Enough

Mar. 25, 2010: 1:33AM

“The good thing when you experience failures is that you have experienced it; learn from your mistakes and thou shall be better the next day.” – BM3RD

In my life I have experienced quite a number of failures from school, relationships and life in general. But having this thought in mind I don’t let these failures to bring me down but I take a minute to check out what went wrong and I would learn from it and turn the tables around to avoid it the next time the situation would happen. I mean whenever I fail a subject I always have a reason and I see to it that it wouldn’t be dejavu when the next time I’ll be taking the subject. Say I failed again for the second time but I’m sure that it did not happen because of the same reason. Well I experienced that I failed one math class twice, I failed during the first time around because it was so hard and I wasn’t able to understand anything but during the second time I took it I think my professor only guessed our scores for there are classmates of mine who got lower scores than me but still passed and I failed. So with that at hand I turned this frustration to a motivation and the following term I was exempted for the finals (that’s how high my quizzes are). Did you get my point already?

Here’s another example to let you see at a better angle. You fell down because manhole and the next day would you let it happen again? Falling down because of an unexpected manhole once is tolerable but twice? I don’t think so.

Point here is if you’re experiencing such failure because of the same reason over and over and over and over (raised to the infinity) and over again then something is wrong with you. If you can’t see what’s wrong with you then ask your peers for it I bet they have already noticed it and if they haven’t then tell me your story then I’ll make you realize about it =).

Stop and think about things that are going on and let go of the things that you have to let go so that you can have a better life. Because sometimes we only need someone to enlighten us on what’s real to stop living in a dream.

No comments:

Followers