Sunday, March 21, 2010

RTP#43: The Better Man

The comeback theme for my blog is "The Better Man" and here's why.

The better man would refer to as the wiser man.

- He knows how to live life the better way and handle himself with confidence that he wouldn’t be put down by just any obstacle and is ready to stand up a second after falling down.
- He knows when to stop and think if he’s heading the right path or he should turn around and pursue another path for the current path isn’t taking him anywhere that is good.
- He knows that not all things that he should do must always be good but what he knows is his limitations and not go beyond it if he can’t handle it.
- He lives in a balanced life where he has time for everything and he knows what to prioritize over the other.
- He aspires to be better every day without knowing the best there is he’ll continue to develop until someday he’ll realize he’s already the best there is.
- He would not stop growing for he knows that there’ll always be something new to learn out there.
- He respects not only the people in authority but all the people around him.
- He has the ability to know what the person is feeling without even asking.

I just had this thought because I don’t really know where I’m heading now aside from finishing my studies ASAP. It’s not that I don’t know what I want but recently the things that I plan to do doesn’t really work the way I planned it to. And what sucks now is that it’s been all about school though I’m heading in the right direction school for me was sort of boring because there’s less thrill in my life today. Feels like tomorrow is just another school day and nothing special would occur. And also I’ve been scared to take risks and tend to play things safe most of the time, more on this later.

My main thing here is I not to try to be the better man but to be the better man and for me we all should. As stated it’s not about living a straightedge lifestyle but knowing your bounds and not going beyond it. To live a balanced life and to be the better man that’s my thing right now. Come and join me for sure this is going to be LEGEN… waaait foooor iiiiiiit… DARY! LEGENDARY!

No comments:

Followers