Sunday, March 21, 2010

RTP#46: Realationship

MAR 21, 2010: 12:47AM

I want to talk about my plan for my next relationship. I never had a serious relationship or “realationship” as I’ll call it and that’s what I want to have the next time around. No more flings, I had enough and never got anything from it but do I regret it? No, because I would not be enlightened and be the person that I am now without experiencing those failures. And fyi there are two things that I never did on those relationships and they are:

1.) Courted the girl: I don’t know maybe they’re just easy or I really am good in making a girl fall in love even without doing some act only through my words. But I bet it’s the first one.
2.) Played with the girl: even though all of them were short lived never and I mean NEVER played with her and I would never ever play with a girl. To manipulate her and make her do the things I want her just to give me what I want. It’s not going to happen EVER!

I want to have a serious realationship with a girl that is worth sharing a realationship with. Yes, I am very choosy when it comes to girls and I would be even more because I want a girl that I can proudly introduce to my family. I want a girl that wouldn’t get me looking at other girls for I’m so happy to be with her to the point that I would not give a damn to look at other girls without her asking me for it. A girl that wouldn’t make me wish that I’m with another girl. And that girl should not give a second to doubt about me not taking her seriously because I am sure and there’s no way I would not take her seriously.

I know I’m not that good looking but I also know that I would always be there for her, listen to whatever she says, understand her all the time and love her more than she’ll ever do and grow with her and become better persons because of each other.

All that I’m asking for is to trust me and give me a chance. I would be treating that girl with respect and would make her feel special in my own little ways and would look at her not as a girl that I’d be with for the moment but as a girl that I’d be with forever.

No comments:

Followers