Sunday, March 21, 2010

RTP#44: Plans

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11

I have this passage from the Bible posted on the wall of my bedroom and now I’ll be basing what I want to talk about on this. Well if you’re going to base being religious by attending the mass every week and by praying before and after meals or praying before going to sleep, then I’m not really religious. But I do believe in Him and I’ll always will no matter what happens.

Let me emphasize one word on the first part of the passage which is PLANS. In life we always got to have a choice because it’s not always that we can do two things at the same time. Take this simple example of where are you going to have lunch? If you’re in school you may think of the school canteen, the fast food chains surrounding your school and the eateries as well, here you may spend time thinking about where to eat but in the end you’ll only be choosing one among these places. Let’s say you chose to eat in the school canteen but we all know that things wouldn’t be the same if you chose to eat in the Mc Donald’s near your school? The food you ordered and the people you are with may be the same but the ones around you aren’t, are just simple differences. Did you get my point?

If yes, then good if not let me explain things a bit further. No matter what you choose God already has something in store for you. Though sometimes we experience not so good things because of bad decision making, of course none of us is perfect but keep in mind that everything happens for a reason and not to lose faith in Him. No matter what happens, keep believing in Him and then good things will happen sooner or later. Here’s the summary of what I said:

“It is written that God has PLANS for us but in life we’re the ones who choose which plan He would run for us. Though sometimes we commit mistakes in choosing then bad things might happen. Don’t question Him. Keep believing in Him and things would be better for sure.” – Benj Medina III

No comments:

Followers