Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LP#7: Anything

Written by: Benj Medina III

I know how hard it is
I know how bad it feels
I completely understand
It might take a long time
Especially it is your first time

I don't know what he did
But never I would do that to you
I'll never gonna hurt you
Everyday I'll love you more
Coz you are more than I ever asked for

I wont let you go
In my dreams it's you I see
And if you're going to look in my mind
You'll be like looking in a mirror
Coz it's you that you'll see inside it

It's been a while since I last saw you
But it's everyday that I want to be with you
Never thought about looking for someone else
Coz no matter how long it takes
I am willing to wait

I only went serious in this thing once
And she even made a fool out of me
Did everything for her
Love her more than she loved me
But I found myself replaced by him

I know what's going on
But I played the fool
So I could still be with her

Just so you know
That I'm willing to get hurt
If that's what it takes to be with you
I'm going to bear with all the pain
And it will be okay
Coz I got you

No comments:

Followers