Saturday, February 7, 2009

EP#22: The Lunch @ Munch

The title pretty much explains what this post is about

This just happened today
February 5, 2009 @ around 12:15PM

I was so eager to have lunch with Joyce's friend Maan

But she said she will only that to happen
If she'll also bring their two other friends

So got no other choice
I still agreed even on that situation

It is my first time to be in that kind of situation
And I am really bad during first times
And nothing changed

This would be the worst of the worst

Let me tell you what happened

When they arrived
Maan seated beside me
I just said hi
Then after that we began thinking of what to order
And when each of us had decided
Alah and I went to the counter and ordered

After it we went back to the table
And they began talking and talking

Me what did I do
I just talk every time I am asked by them
I was not able to talk to Maan immediately
And that thing lasted for quite some time

Then when we are about to finish eating
Still I haven't talked to her
All of a sudden she asked “Kamusta ka naman.?”
Damn she even made the first move
I was not able to answer immediately
Because we all laughed about it
Then they let us talk to one another

Then I asked her about what does she do during her free time?
She replied “Wala naman, ganito lang kasama ko lang sila”
Then I asked her about her family
Then after that the interview that she had last Tuesday

Then after that not a single thing
Then Alah began to tell me to get her number

But I knew that I would not be able to get it
Based of what I have done
But we knew that we would leave at around 1:30PM
Because they still have a class

But I still asked her for it
But she only smiled then said “Di naman ako masyado nagtetext eh”
Before I was able to say anything else
They started to talk about them having no class
And maybe she forgot about what that I am asking for her number
I am scared to ask her again
Because I don't know
I just felt that I should not do that

Then after 10 – 15 minutes we left Munch Gulp
Then we went to Prov
But Maan and Saina need to photocopy something
And Alah and I went up to the Burg to get our things
Then went back to Prov again

When we get there
They were'nt there yet

But after a few minutes
Here they are

Maan did not sit beside me when they arrived
But her friend made her
Then Alah put his foot beside me
So I would be closer to Maan

I just gave her the songbook
Then nothing else happened

Until one of her friends I think Saina
Dared me to sing a song that I would dedicate to Maan

I was not about of anything else
That would be more perfect
Except for “Closer You and I”
Then that is what I sang for her
I can say that I sang it pretty well :D
And the lyrics were just right
Especially the line “Give it time just a little more time we'll be together”

Then after a while
Jayce gave me the songbook
To me again
After I sang “Closer You and I”
I began thinking of what to sing next
Then I thought of “True” by Ryan Cabrerra
Not the whole song is perfect for the situation
But it is good

Thank God I didn't get a low score
I got a 91 and a 93

I still have a make-up class to catch at 3:00PM
And when I checked the time
It is already 2:56PM
Got loss track of time
I decided just to go to school at 4:30PM
But just minutes pass 3:00PM
Maan and her friends had to leave
So we all left Prov we are with Allan (Alah's friend) this time
Then we just took them to their school
Then parted ways
But Me and Maan were not able to say our goodbyes to each other
So she texted Alah to say thank you to me
We had a stick of Dunhill (Me, Alah and Allan)
Then parted ways as well
Then on the way back to the Burg
Alah said that I should text Maan
So that I could thank her also
So without asking for her number
Alah gave it to me

Then when I got back to the Burg
It is only 3:20PM
I got so frustrated about what happened
And did not come to my make-up class

But there's this thing on Saturday
There would be a lunch at I don't know where
And there would be a little drinking as well

And I'll be there

We'll see what's going to happen

No comments:

Followers