Saturday, February 28, 2009

RP#10: February 2009

Today is the last day of the month

And many things did happen this month
And I mean a lot

I've met new people
I've met a very special person this month
I had a night out with my high-school friends
I celebrated Valentines Day
I celebrated my birthday
I performed in two school plays
I've got nominated for best actor
I did well in my practical exams even though I did not study
I am still struggling in my Math subject
Kuya Iking celebrated his birthday
Martin celebrated his birthday
The NBA All-Star weekend happened this month
WWE No Way Out also happened this month
I played Left 4 Dead for the first time
Alah and Joyce broke up
I was invited to an event at St.Scho
I finished 3 seasons of How I Met Your Mother
I was able to write a bunch of poems and songs
I can say I've been a good friend
I was able to buy the jacket that I want
I had very little problems

Those were 20 things that I was able to remember
Not to mention the other things that I was not able to recall

Well this past month went pretty well for me
Not much problems
I was able to help
I was able to meet new friends
I was able to see high-school friends
I was able to celebrate my birthday

Well it was a very awesome February for me

I hope that the next month would turn out to be this awesome
Or hopefully even more awesome :D

No comments:

Followers